Acne is the commonest skin problem especially in teenagers. It is a result of changes in the units of the skin called pilo-sebaceous units, consisting of the glands of the skin and the hair follicles. In acne, there is formation of non-inflammatory papules, comedones, inflammatory papules, pustules and nodules, over the affected area. It is commonly found over the face, chest and back.
Acne is also called pimples, spots, zits or blemishes. Proper care of the skin along with good medicinal treatment can completely cure acne. Tips for miracle acne treatments to clear acne in 3 days are provided below –
- Washing the face twice at a time – it is essential to wash the face again with water thoroughly after washing it with soap.
- Exfoliate regularly: accumulation of dead cells over the skin surface makes the skin look dull and also leads to acne. Hence, it is important to exfoliate the skin at least once in a week with a good scrubber.
- Careful plucking of the eyebrows: plucking the eyebrows can increase the inflammation of the area and also invites infection. This can increase the chances of acne. Therefore, patients should wash the area well after plucking the eyebrows.
- Water filter in the shower: this will help in blocking the dirt that flows through the shower. We do not notice the mud in the water while taking a bath, as the amount is negligible. But it can cause lot of damage to the skin. Fitting a filter in the shower will block the dirt and the water flow from the shower will be clean.
- Frequent changing of pillow cover: the pillow cover should be changed at least twice in a week to maintain hygiene. This will help in faster relief from acne.
- Proper diet: avoid intake of food that is high in carbohydrates and fats. These food types are known to aggravate acne. Patients who are prone to acne should strictly avoid taking sugary and oily food stuffs, to avoid flaring up of acne. Also, taking a diet rich in proteins will help in better regeneration of the skin cells and prevent the formation of acne.
- Regular cleansing: patients should use a good cleansing agent and do regular cleansing of the face for faster relief of acne.
- Use of proper cosmetics: patients of acne should be careful while selecting their brand of cosmetics. Also, the expired cosmetics should be thrown away. Care should be taken to wash off the makeup thoroughly by splashing a lot of water on the face before going to sleep every day.
- Increased intake of water: patients of acne are strongly advised to increase their intake of water. This helps by detoxifying the body and prevents acne.
- Medications and topical agents: some severe forms of acne require medicinal treatment. This can be coupled with application of topical agents for better relief of acne.
A topical agent that can help to clear acne in 3 days is Benzac AC cream. This cream works by treating the infection that is the root cause of acne. It kills the bacteria and dries the acne within 3 days of its application. Benzac AC should be applied to the affected skin 1 – 2 times in a day. The face should be thoroughly washed and patted dry before applying this cream. This medicine is for external use only. Any contact with lips, mouth and eyes should be avoided. Dispose of this medicine when you no longer need it, in a manner advised by your doctor or pharmacist. This cream can help you to get rid of acne within 3 days.