Generic Biltricide Description
Generic Biltricide is an anthelmintic prescribed against worm infestations of schistosoma as well as liver fluke. Praziquantel causes the schistosomes to rapidly contract by affecting the cell membrane. It affects the protective skin of the worm thus killing the worm. Users can buy Biltricide 600mg in tablet form instantly right here.How To Use Biltricide
Biltricide is available in tablet form to be taken orally with water after meal. General prescription is for one-day use, taken thrice with a gap of four to six hours. Users should take Biltricide exactly as advised by Physician. Biltricide tablets come with a unique form, which can be split in three equal parts. Sometimes Physicians may recommend taking the medication according to these parts. Biltricide is bitter to taste and may cause spitting out reaction if placed in mouth for long. Do not chew or keep on mouth for too long, but swallow it immediately with water.Biltricide Side Effect
Biltricide has very mild side effects. There is possibility of side effects yet patients should understand that Physicians suggest prescription drugs like Biltricide only after carrying out proper diagnosis of the individual patient. Following are some side effects observed in some Biltricide users:
- Hives (could possibly be quite severe)
- Feeling unwell
- Head pain
- Feeling giddy
- Excessive sleepiness
- Stomach ache
- High temperature
Users should buy Biltricide online or at local drugstore only after they disclose and discuss all ongoing medications, supplements, vitamins etc. Certain drugs may have direct interaction with Praziquantel. Users should definitely discuss with Physician in case they are using chloroquine (Aralen); cimetidine (Tagamet); dexamethasone; erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin); itraconazole (Sporanox); ketoconazole (Nizoral); convulsion drugs such as phenytoin (Dilantin), phenobarbital, and carbamazepine (Equetro, Tegretol); and rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane)Biltricide Over Dose
Although there have been no known Biltricide overdose cases, any untoward reactions due to excess Biltricide use should be immediately intimidated to the local poison control center on 1-800-222-1222. In case of serious reaction like lack of breathing or losing consciousness, immediately call up local emergency services at 911.Biltricide Notes
- Users should avoid complex tasks requiring quick reflexes and decision-making skills, as Biltricide increases sleepiness. Driving, machinery use should be avoided.
- Grapefruit and grapefruit product consumption should be discussed with the Physician.
Since it is just a single day prescription, chance of missed dosages are rare. In spite of this, due to certain unforeseen conditions, if the dosage is missed, users should consult with their physician.Biltricide Uses
Generic Biltricide is prescribed for treating schistosoma as well as liver fluke infestations. Schistosoma is a worm that thrives in the human bloodstream whereas Liver Fluke is a type of worm that exists inside or beside the liver.Biltricide Other Uses
Biltricide may be used in treating other worm (including tapeworm) infestations as well. Physicians may possibly suggest other uses for Biltricide apart from the ones mentioned earlier.Biltricide Storage
Biltricide should be stored at room temperature, away from heat and moisture. It should not be accessible to pets or children. User should dispose off outdated Biltricide and ensure its proper disposal.Biltricide Precaution
Following are Biltricide related precautions, to be observed before users purchase Biltricide:
- Allergies to praziquantel, other ingredients of Biltricide or any other drugs should be disclosed to the Physician.
- Users afflicted with ocular cysticercosis should discuss risks of Biltricide use in their condition. Doctors may advice against use of Biltricide.
- Users should disclose history or presence of convulsions, renal, hepatic and cardiovascular disorders.
- Users planning pregnancy or become pregnant during Biltricide use, should immediately disclose it to their Physician.
- Lactating mothers should not breastfeed on the day of taking Biltricide as well as for the next three days after Biltricide use.
Generic Biltricide (praziquantel) is prescribed against schistosoma as well as liver fluke infestations. Users can order Biltricide from their local drugstore or can also purchase Biltricide online from various online pharmacies.